Friday 9 January 2015

Welcome

Welcome to my blog about value, growth and dividends. In this blog I will write about stocks and financial markets, present my investment ideas and hopefully discuss these ideas with interested readers.

The first couple of stocks I will write about in the weeks to come will be focused on dividend income. Currently I find value as well as growth stocks ever more overvalued on almost all markets. I'm based in Europe and my main focus lies on stocks from the continent for the time being.

There is one exception to the lack of undervalued stocks and that is currently the Russian market. Since there are some fantastic opportunities for value fans right now my first post will be discussing an investment into Gazprom, which I recently purchased at bargain prices.

Thanks and read you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment